Sunday 27 April 2008

GameTrailers go GTA IV Mental

Fancy watching all the GTA IV goodness you could possibly get in video form? Then head on over to GameTrailers.com and take a gander at all the HD hi-jinks going on. GTA IV video after GTA IV video. It's almost too much to bear. The best thing is that it's all real gameplay footage. Running at real-time, with someone actually playing the game. Even though all of GTA IV's trailers have shown footage of the game running at real-time, this is the first time the actual game has been shown, HUD and all.

I, myself, have decided to not watch these videos, as I'd rather wait for the actual game before I first experience all these delights, but if you're dying to see some real GTA IV gameplay footage, then go for it.

Personally I'm just going to watch the review and leave it at that. Okay, maybe one or two. But definitely not the whole lot …

No comments: