Wednesday 28 May 2008

1, 2, 3, 4, 5…

… once I caught 12,345 Gamerpoints on Xbox Live :D

Twelve thousand, three hundred and forty five gamerpoints. It looks so cool. 12,345 G. Thanks go out to Devil May Cry 4 (which is so much better on the second play-through) and, ultimately, GTA IV. I know, I keep mentioning GTA IV, but the fact is that I created this blog to pass the time and to bang-on about my anticipation in one place rather than have to spew it out to my friends, who, unlike me, don't like to talk about gaming all the time. GTA IV got me the 20G I needed to take my Gamerscore from a rubbish looking 12,325Gs to an awesome 12,345Gs. So props to it. Also, to being awesome as well.

By the way, I still haven't completed it, despite clocking up a massive 60 hours on it.

Also, after getting paid, I've given up under the strain of the huge weight of my wallet and have splurged £140 on Rock Band (from Play.com). I know it's going to be worth it and I knew it wasn't going to be cheap over here anyway. What with some people (not me, obviously) getting all het up by the injustice of the game's price, I decided that, yeah, maybe we are getting stiffed for the bill, as it were, when really we're just being charged more because of VAT. It's the country we live in and there's not much we can do about it. Also, our minimum wage is higher than most of the states of the USA, so we should expect to pay a little more for things than them. Anyway, I'm going to pretend I never went all political about Rock Band's pricing. If I don't get it, I feel I'll miss out on something truly special.

So, 12,345Gs. Expect that to rise to a rather less sequential number once I get the chance to kick the shit out of Rock Band's drum-kit in a couple of days.

No comments: