Sunday 11 May 2008

Quick GTA IV Update

Nearly 40 hours in and it still feels like I'm incredibly far from completing the main story missions. I'm finding it incredibly hard to do any of them when, instead, I'm doing the multitude of side-quests or just exploring. It's either one of those or I'm going to see shows, hanging out with friends, buying clothes, getting into fights (I love the melee combat) harassing people, bowling, shooting some pool or playing darts and getting an 8 dart check-out.

Then there's the multiplayer, which is far from perfect, but is still heaps of fun, especially when playing with a friend or 7.

I think I've got a few ideas of mine that could make GTA IV even better and, with any luck, might appear in the game's upcoming downloadable content. But that, my friends, is for another day. Look out for it.

No comments: