Wednesday 26 March 2008

The First Opinion of Foo

Despite the title, this isn't my first ever opinion. Obviously. I have, had and will have many opinions over the course of my life (long may it last). This, however, is my first opinion I've ever posted on the web. Okay, that's not quite true, as I've been a member of many a forum (including my favourite) and I have doused their very pages with my opinion-sauce whether they've wanted me to or not.

So, no, this isn't my first ever opinion, or indeed the first one I've ever posted on the electronic interweb, but my first 'Blog Opinion'. My first opinion on this, my very own blog. Anyway, I'm babbling.

So, yeah. Blog. Woo.

Also, I realise this isn't really an opinion, so the title is completely misleading. But I thought, seeing as I named this blog 'The Opinions of Foo', it would be rather appropriate if my first post somehow replicated the title.

Actually, the above paragraph holds an opinion therein. Sweet.

Also, 'therein' is an awesome word.

No comments: